Fall is just around the corner and we have a lot to look forward to here in Pleasanton. Beyond our beautiful change of seasons, there is also a lot of seasonal events that will get the whole family excited.
5 Things to Love About Fall In Kansas:
- Pumpkin Patches – Pumpkin patches are a great way to get the family out of the house and enjoying something that only fall can offer, pumpkins! Whether you are using the pumpkins for cooking, carving or simply decorating your home with, you’ll have a lot of fun picking them out.
- Corn Mazes – Corn mazes are fun for people of all ages and can be great for a family outing, or a date night with a loved one. Get lost in some Kansas’ largest corn fields and get in the spirit for halloween.
- Haunted Houses – Another great way to get into the spirit of Halloween is to check out some of thenations best Haunted Houses here in Kansas. With haunted houses throughout the state you have a ton of options to choose from.
- Football – Let’s not forget about America’s favorite sport, football. The season kicks off today Thursday September 8th, and Kansas City has their first game this Sunday against San Diego. There is nothing like football, and the smell of fall in the air.
- Change of Seasons – There is nothing quite like the change of seasons here in Kansas, and the contrast of colors in the trees and the smell in the air. From time to time we will also get some fog in the air that simply magnifies the majesty of our great state.
Enjoy all that Kansas has to offer this fall and make sure to get out and enjoy the festivities.